Operational Programme Knowledge Education Development provides support aimed at activating young unemployed people under 30, at supporting higher education, developing social innovations, mobility and transnational cooperation, as well as the reforms in the area of employment, social inclusion, education, health and good governance.
- support for young people aged up to 30 who are not in employment, including in particular those who are not in education and training, among others through assistance in finding their professional career, trainings and exams, internships, placements, subsidised employment, grants for starting own economic activity, support for intersectoral and geographical mobility. The Youth Employment Initiative (link) is an integral part of the measures intended to support young people.
- improvement of the efficiency in selected areas of public policies (such as measures to support development of enterprises and their employees, modernisation of the labour market institutions, improvement of the quality of measures addressing the groups at risk of poverty and social exclusion and their employment opportunities, development of the social economy, improvement of the quality of education system and its development, enhancement of the process of law-making and judiciary, improvement of the quality of administrative services);
- development of the higher educations (such as education matching the needs of economy, labour market and society, improvement of the quality of PhD studies, enhancement of the openness and international mobility, improvement of teaching and education management systems);
- social innovations in all areas of ESF support (e.g. development and testing of new, more efficient solutions for the existing problems in the area of labour market, social integration, life-long education, health and public administration modernisation);
- development of transnational cooperation between Polish entities and foreign partners (e.g. development of new solutions or adopting the solutions in Poland which are successfully applied by other countries);
- implementation of the transnational mobility programmes to strengthen professional and key competences of the participants (e.g. projects complementary with Erasmus+aimed at the professional mobilisation of young persons at risk of social exclusion, or addressed to persons involved in creation and implementation of public policies);
- support for healthcare (e.g. preventive programmes, medical staff education, improvement of effectiveness and quality of health care system operation).
Forms of support
- grant for starting the economic activity,
- bridging support,
- subsidized employment and refitting of workplace,
- internships and placements,
- repayable financial instruments (such as loans),
- training and consultancy,
- continuation of education,
- post-graduate and PhD studies,
- surveys, analyses and monitoring,
- development of new tools, solutions and standards,
- mobility and transnational cooperation programmes.